- Audio MP3, Answer Key
- CD Multi-ROM con cartone animato, audio, esercizi interattivi
Do you believe in ghosts? Well, the Otis family didn’t until they met the Canterville Ghost.
This is a story of life and death and love … of a ghost trapped in the present because of the bad thing he did in the past and how a young girl helps him to move on.
The Supernatural | Human values
In this Reader you will find:
Games and language activities | An audio recording of the story | A picture dictionary
Time, family and friends, the home, weather
Grammar and structures
Present, present continuous, past
Verb + infinitive
Prepositions of place
The Multi-ROM CD that accompanies the Young ELI Readers adds a new, digital dimension to reading in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB), to reading in the school multimedia centre or to reading at home on the PC.
The Multi-ROM CD allows children to:
• follow fun animations of the story;
• listen to the recordings on either a conventional CD player or a PC;
• do engaging, interactive and auto-correcting exercises.
Now with more exciting new features:
• A flip-though version of the entire book.
• A “karaoke” function that highlights the text as the recording is played.
• An interactive game.
• A “Record” function that allows children to record their own voices and practise pronunciation and intonation.