- Audio MP3, Answer Key
- CD Multi-ROM con cartone animato, audio, esercizi interattivi
Aladdin loves Bulbul but his love is impossible. She is a princess and he is just a poor boy. But the magic lamp of a bad magician changes everything and helps Aladdin to get what he wants. Well, that’s what he thinks! The bad magician has other ideas!
Friendship | Fantasy | Good and bad | Persistence
In this Reader you will find:
Games and language activities | An audio recording of the story | A picture dictionary
The home, animals, numbers, fruit, the world around us
Grammar and structures
Present simple, Present continuous, Prepositions of place, Question words, Let’s, Like + v + ing, Adjectives of description and feeling
The Multi-ROM CD that accompanies the Young ELI Readers adds a new, digital dimension to reading in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB), to reading in the school multimedia centre or to reading at home on the PC.
The Multi-ROM CD allows children to:
• follow fun animations of the story;
• listen to the recordings on either a conventional CD player or a PC;
• do engaging, interactive and auto-correcting exercises.
Now with more exciting new features:
• A flip-though version of the entire book.
• A “karaoke” function that highlights the text as the recording is played.
• An interactive game.
• A “Record” function that allows children to record their own voices and practise pronunciation and intonation.